Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Its Rainy in Boston...

The past week has been full of raindrops and dreary weather... today included. Although it is certainly harder to wake up when the sun is not shining and when you are in a perpetual state of tiredness, I cannot help but love Boston in the rain. I wrote a similar post last year about the magic of Boston in the rain. Glowing street and car lights, raindrops falling on the pavement, and the mystical fog wrapping around the skyscrapers, are just some of the few descriptors of what creates the magic. I was reminded of my blog post while walking to school this morning... watching people hurrying about and realizing I still remain in awe of the magic. I cannot describe precisely what it is that makes me feel so warm and amazed by Boston in the rain. Maybe its because I love both...

So it may be dreary, I may be tired and wet, and the city may have a calmer overall attitude today... but I love rainy Boston. It is going to be a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blogs on Boston in the rain. Ahhh love you <3 Tell Sara I'm going to keep my blog going so if any of the counselors want to creep on me, they can!

    ReplyDelete