Friday, December 10, 2010

The World is Your Oyster...

Next week, after the submission of 2 papers and the completion of 2 finals, I will officially be finished with my undergraduate career at Suffolk University.

Ok, now that you've taken a few moments to process the grandiosity of that statement, can I just say WOOOOOO! (insert curtesy here... and possibly fist pump to go with it).

I still have not found a job, but I have some good leads. My advice to anyone out there reading this, is networking is key! I have faith that everything will work out upon my return to Beantown after going home for Christmas. Suffolk has given me an excellent education as well as numerous leadership opportunities for which I will be eternally grateful. I have spent months soul searching and networking and researching possible career options-- now I just have to have faith that whatever will be, will be.

It is very bittersweet leaving... so excited for graduation and yet so sad to be ending a huge chapter in my life. Sigh. My tumult of emotions is actually more than bittersweet-- I'm a hot mess! I have yet to really cry, but I can sense that it is imminent. Right now it feels normal, I am going home for Christmas and then I'll becoming back in January. I haven't really grasped the idea that I won't be coming back to Suffolk in January... weird.

Anyway, I am not sure if I will continue blogging as an alumnae. Probably not, considering that I have been a terrible blogger as a student. But who knows? Maybe with all my free time, I will find the motivation. So, for now, I will say farewell. It has been real.

No comments:

Post a Comment