Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Glimpse of my Summer

As the first week of my senior year has already come and gone, I am amazed at how quickly time passes. It feels like just yesterday I was a senior in high school preparing for the big world of college. I can't believe that now I'm beginning to prepare for the real world!

I stayed in Boston this summer and worked waiting tables at a local bar. I went home to Maryland twice though for a visit. I think the best way is to show you a few glimpses of what I did through pictures...

The pictures are out of order, but I think it is more fun that way

The Boston skyline from the view of a boat in Boston Harbor visiting the Harbor Islands

The State House in Annapolis, Maryland-- my favorite stomping ground.

On the Harbor Island Ferry boat

Visiting my friend at school in Frederick, Maryland

We watched the sunset from the top of a mountain overlooking
Middletown, Maryland

Although this was absolutely beautiful... I'm such a city girl! Dresses, ballet flats and mountain trails aren't the best mix.

Some of my fellow Ambassadors-- Allison, Chris and I went to visit Kristin in Connecticut for her birthday. Her parents got us a limo!

Trying to make SU-- GO RAMS!

Allison and I did not plan on matching pajamas... we just love Suffolk that much!

When the weather was nice, I had a lot of picnics with the girls I worked with. This was in the Fens.


On the Fourth of July enjoying the fireworks. I was all about the flowers in my hair this summer.

















On the beach in Fort Myers, Florida.












My brother came to visit after he graduated from high school. Here we are with our new cousin (and future Suffolk student) in the Public Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment